Terms of Service
By using the Royex Technologies LLC services: the royex.ae web site, and API-accessible databases (“Service”) you ("The Client") are agreeing ("Agreement") to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Royex Technologies LLC is a Website/Mobile Application/CMS/CRM and other Deliverables designer and developer, a Dubai Establishment, duly formed under the laws of the United Arab Emirates and having its head office at Office #3203, 32nd Floor, Citadel Tower, Marasi Dr, Business Bay Dubai - U.A.E. Royex Technologies LLC does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information present on this Site. Royex Technologies LLC reserves the right to change any and/or all information (including Terms). If Royex Technologies LLC does make any such changes, the revised documents will be posted on this Site and the publication date will be updated. However, Royex Technologies LLC will not provide any other type of notice to you directly. We sincerely encourage you to periodically check all documents relevant to your situation in order to stay informed about their status. These terms shall be deemed accepted by our customers upon their placing an order with us.
- If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
- You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested by the Service Provider in order to complete the signup process and use the Service.
- The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately at email@example.com.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your organization's Website account, even when Content is posted by other individuals your organization has granted access to the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws of The United Arab Emirates or your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright and privacy laws).
- You undertake not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your service. A phone request to cancel your service is not considered cancellation. You must inform your Account Representative and Royex Technologies LLC Accounts of the wish to terminate the service via written confirmation and duly signed by both parties.
- All of your Content can be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The Service Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Service or your access to your Project. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Client agrees to pay the Service Provider any and all fee(s) as billed in accordance with this Agreement and the fee(s) must be received prior to the start of any additional services. The client further agrees that, in the event of any termination of this agreement by the client or by the Service Provider, no refunds shall be given under any circumstances whatsoever. The client further agrees to pay upon cancellation the amount of any cancellation fees or other amounts due to the service provider as provided in the agreement. The service provider is hereby authorized to collect outstanding payments via the channels as discussed in this agreement and as to UAE Law.
- The Service Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Royex Technologies LLC Site (https://www.royex.ae) or the Service itself.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Service may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client due to the fact that the Service Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Service. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to the Client at the Service Provider's sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
Content and Data Processing terms
- The Service Provider’s Content is protected by copyright. The Client may not copy, distribute, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof without the copyright owner's respective license.
- The Service Provider claims no intellectual property rights over the content you enter, upload or provide to the Service ("Client Data"). The content uploaded by you remains yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The Service provider does not pre-screen Content, but the Service Provider and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service if deemed unacceptable.
- The Client undertakes not to create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful (including viruses, worms and any other destructive codes).
- If the Client uploads Client Data to the Service, such Client Data and any processing of such Client Data must be in compliance with these Terms and applicable law. By uploading Client Data to the Service, the Client authorizes the Supplier to process the Client Data.
- The Service Provider will process data on behalf of the Client until the termination of the Services in accordance with these Terms. Upon termination, the Service provider will store the Client’s data for a period of 3 months.
- The Service Provider deletes or returns all the personal data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies unless Member State law requires storage of the personal data.
- The Service Provider ensures that persons authorized to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality. The Service Provider takes all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The Service Provider undertakes to make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with their obligations.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Among other things, the Service Provider does not represent and warrant to the Client that:
- the Client's use of the Service will meet the Client's requirements;
- the Client's use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client's use of the Service will be accurate, correct, reliable and up-to-date
- Defects in the operation or functionality of the Service will be corrected.
- Technical support is available via email and ticket portal.
- No warranties (including for satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Service except to the extent expressly stipulated in the Agreement.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (including loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation to the Service, including:
- damage resulting from any changes which the Service Provider may make to the Service;
- damage resulting from any permanent or temporary interruption in the provision of the Service;
- damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client's Content;
- damage resulting from the Client's failure to provide the Service Provider with accurate account information;
- damage resulting from the Client's failure to keep the Client's password or the details of the Client's Account secure and confidential.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You understand that the Service Provider uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of the Service Provider.
- The Client indemnifies the Service Provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, etc. for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damage and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from the breach of the Agreement, and from the activities on the Client Account.
- The Service Provider may, but has no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The Client agrees that the Service Provider may provide the Client with notices, including those regarding changes to the Agreement, by email, regular mail, or postings and notifications in the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, send out, or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or “spam” messages from the Service.
- While the Service Provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the Service Provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
- The failure of the Service Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Service Provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Service Provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Agreement is drafted in English language.
- In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
- Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. In the event the dispute is not resolved amicably within 30 (thirty) days between the Parties then it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 28.09.2023